Solicitors specialising in Horse Riding Claims
Horse riding is increasing popular with both adults and children. But it does have its dangers and many people suffer injuries whilst riding. If you have experienced a riding accident that wasn’t your fault, then you may be entitled to claim compensation for your injuries.
Please note – we cannot help with claims against vets or with regard to injuries to horses. We can, however, help you with any PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM suffered by riders or any other person in a horse related accident.
Why use our Solicitors?
- Our Solicitors are highly qualified specialists with real experience of Horse Riding Claims and other accident compensation claims. Our team includes accredited members of the Law Society’s own Personal Injury Panel
- We provide FREE initial advice on your Horse Accident Claim
- Our Lawyers offer No Win No Fee agreements for Horse Riding Claims Our team can run your case without meeting – to make life simple, we can take your instructions by phone, email or Skype. Or, if you prefer, you can visit us in one of our Wiltshire,Dorset or Hampshire and offices
- Home visits are available for anyone in Wiltshire, Dorset or Hampshire and further afield who are too unwell to attend our offices
- Our clients like us – in a survey of almost 1000 of our clients, 95% of them described our legal services as “excellent” or “good”, and over 98% confirmed they would happily recommend us to other people.
How our Horse Riding Claims Solicitors can help you
- A FREE first interview so our lawyers can discuss with you whether you have a valid accident claim – and if so how much compensation you are likely to get
- No win no fee schemes – so you keep 100% of your accident compensation
- Hospital or home visits are available for clients with serious injuries
Horse Riding Accident Claims can be highly complex and you will need a specialist lawyer you can rely on. Our highly experienced team know exactly how to approach a compensation claim following a horse riding accident.
Bonallack & Bishop are a rapidly growing of solicitors based in Wiltshire, Dorset and Hampshire with considerable experience of horse riding and other accident claims. We handle compensation claims for riding injuries nationwide.
Contact Our Horse Riding Claims Solicitors
Don’t forget that time limitation periods apply to all horse riding and other accident compensation claims. In addition, it’s usually much easier to investigate your claim if you get early legal advice, while the accident is still fresh in your mind.
So if you’re even considering claiming compensation, please do contact us about your horse riding claim as soon as possible.
For FREE initial advice and a FREE 30 minute appointment from expert Horse Accident Claim Solicitors you can trust;
- Call our specialist claims team for a FREE legal advice on 0800 1404544
- Or e-mail us by completing this contact form